Monday, October 4, 2010

My first trip to South Pasadena

This week Bryce and I went down to see my parents and my brother (who had never seen Bryce in all his real life fantasticness).




Looking for friends to show him to with grandpa (judging by the number that stopped to say hi, he is a fairly effective chick magnet)










I don't know if any of you have tried to bathe a baby in a stainless steel sink, but when the mommy brain is tired, one thing usually gets left at home, and this time it was the bathtub. I feel like the sheer slipperiness of this endeavor requires a degree of talent far above my pay grade, but somehow he survived it, my mom's counter survived it, and I only got halfway wet. (and if you notice, Bryce didn't seem to be bothered by the experiment at all)



No comments:

Post a Comment