Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 flights, 0 on-plane baby deliveries

Even though the second trip wasn't planned, I am happy to say I made it through two plane flights now without going into labor by myself on the plane (a great fear of mine). I got back last night from Ohio and even managed to arrive without cankles this time. I was there for a week, so Andrew was again left to ration out the food I made ahead of time. It was a very good trip given the circumstances, and nice to see that side of the family (it's been 3 years now). I was there to see my grandpa whose cancer has returned and has had a rough past month with multiple hospital trips. The day before I left he was able to come home from the hospital and we had a big family welcome home party which I think made him very happy.

Please pray for my grandpa, especially for his appetite and physical comfort right now.

I was also able to spend some time with my cousin Amber which was great, it had been a long time.
















Me and Anneliese (Amber's daughter)
being rescue heros and checking to see if baby was still there


A special message for some friends who weren't there when we stopped by their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment