Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Tree!



This is maybe much more exciting to me than anyone else, but I just finished making our Easter tree. When we were in Europe last year, this is what they would put in the shop windows, and almost all of the buildings were decorated. My Swiss friend Tiana's family put one by our room especially for us. I thought it was such a nice idea, because we spend so much time decorating for Christmas, but nothing for Easter.











Ideally, I would have put it in a lovely glass vase, but we only brought some of our things up here, and the lovely vases didn't make the cut. So it will have to stay in Andrew's giant soccer tournament mug.





Spring has definitely come to Yuba City. There is a really nice wisteria plant at the park that is blooming all over the place. We are hopefully going to do some prego belly photos there this weekend if it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment