Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Blog Retraction

Today, as I was dutifully measuring how many paperclips went around my ever-enlarging belly, I realized that the count I gave in the last measurement post was off. I am currently 24 and a 1/2 paperclips and must now admit that last time I was only 24, and not 26.

However, as the feeling of largeness is threatening to overwhelm me, I am really okay with 24 1/2 and not 26.

Also, since I am doing a post, and right before this was trying to organize the baby's things in our second bedroom, I am going to post pictures of a fantastic outfit I got for him in Ohio which is not really of the appropriate season right now. If no one else appreciates this, at least I am positive my dad will.

The scale of this tiny hoodie is a little hard to get in the picture, but since neither of the cats would oblige a modeling session, this is as good as it gets.

Go Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment