Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Not that long ago I was doing the post for our first time having Thanksgiving in our new house. We decided to host the family shenanigans again this year. Here they are, in no particular order:

The table

The fam (I'm sure we could have fit at least 10 or 12 more people in this shot)



My son waiting hopefully for the food. Notice he's the only one at the table. It's about 30 min til the food's ready at this point, so I don't know if that finger he's chewing is going to hold him off.

Bryce and Uncle "Ey-ic" (Bryce is a big fan of Eric)


The fam (minus Uncle Q, who had to work-bummer, and cousin Leah, who was asleep-lucky her), ready to eat!

Bryce, Mommy, and Daddy. We look surprisingly alive in the picture, by this point Andrew and I had both lost our voices, but Bryce hasn't caught on.

No comments:

Post a Comment